On the occasion of the application of the new General Data Protection Regulation, and in order to comply with the duty to inform contained in article 13 of this rule, we proceed to inform you of the following points:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: TotumGoup Consulting S.L. – NIF: B10655413
- Postal address: Bravo Murillo, 342 Madrid 28020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Delegate: Tecnoconsulting, S.L.
- Data Protection Delegate Contact: Email: email@example.com
- In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We process the personal data you provide us with the purpose of:
- In case of contracting the goods and / or services offered through the totumgroupsolutions.comWeb Sites, totumanalytic.com y saurondigital.com, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service offered;
- In the case of requesting information through the forms of the website, to send information about the query made;
- In the case of subscription, to send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website.
Based on the information provided, commercial profiles could be developed, in order to offer you information about the products, services and activities that best fit your professional activity or interests.
In any case, the authorization to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive commercial information about our products, services and activities.
How long will we process your data?
Your data may be kept indefinitely, until, in your case, you express your willingness to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent that is requested, and you can revoke it at any time.
The withdrawal of your consent or the opposition to continue receiving information will result in your data being deleted.
In any case, the data processing carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal information will only be used by TotumGoup Consulting S.L. – NIF: B10655413. and by the individuals and organizations that work for TotumGoup Consulting S.L. – NIF: B10655413. subject to current regulations on protection of personal data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under the conditions set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
As indicated above, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal. Likewise, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data for specific purposes. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, stop doing so for the indicated purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
All the mentioned rights can be exercised through the means of contact listed at the beginning.
Faced with any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or, where appropriate, another competent control authority. You can also obtain more information about the rights that assist you by contacting these organizations.
Third-party data should not be provided and, in any case, if it were done, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided in this clause and in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation, under the conditions established in said provision.